The Women's Merrell Moab Mid GTX Hiking Boot is now an even better match for light rain, wet grass or downpours.
The addition of an Aegis® antimicrobial-treated GORE-TEX® lining to the GORE-TEX® construction of the leather-reinforced breathable mesh upper creates fresh, waterproof boots. Hike-ready with no break-in period, the Moab Mid GORE-TEX is equipped to get outside and hike everything from desert flats and canyons to rugged coasts and the swampy South.
• Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
• GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
• Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
• Ortholite® anatomical footbed
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Compression molded EVA foot frame provides cushioning
• Merrell® Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• QForm® Comfort midsole provides stride-sequenced cushioning specific to a woman's form and needs
• 5mm Sole lug depth
• Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber