||Out of stock
Designed for group leaders looking for a roomy, lightweight, ‘circus tent’ with flexible pitching options.
- Three season construction with stash away guy ropes
- Made from 15 denier nylon – lightweight and packable &fully seam sealed
- Single DAC pole is strong, collapsible and adjustable in height
- Option to leave the pole behind and use trekking poles to pitch
- Lightweight: weighs approximately 1020 grams for tent, pole and eight pegs
4Midable Mesh Inner
This Mesh Inner turns the 4Midable 'party tent' into a bug-free, comfortable retreat for two while maintaining versatility and storage space. High-quality mesh keeps out the creepy-crawlies, and a 70-denier bathtub floor keeps you dry. The clever design also allows the internal height to be adjusted to suit a range of conditions.
The 4Midable Mesh Inner is supplied with pegs. When pitched alone it is ideal for a winter trip to Kakadu. Or pitch it inside the 4Midable to give a roomy, insect-proof tent with a packed weight of less than two kilograms. This is a luxurious solution for lightweight bushwalkers.
Packed weight: 750 g
Minimum weight: 710 g
* Minimum weight is for Mesh Inner and two pegs for use in a 4Midable tent. Pole not included.
4Midable 3D Footprint
This hardwearing 100 denier nylon ‘bathtub’ style footprint forms a ½ floor in the 4midable, increasing living comfort and weather protection.
- Secure guy points for pegs and pole
- Factory taped seams
- Average packed weight: 740 grams
4Midable Trekking Pole Converter (accessory)
Already carrying trekking poles? Leave the supplied pole at home and use your trekking poles to pitch your 4midable.
- Simple wrap design is lightweight easy to use
- Hook-and-loop closure is strong and secure