From pioneering Yosemite routes to modern sends of yesterday’s aid lines, free climbing has long represented the ideal. Our All Free Jacket is a lightweight soft shell that moves, breathes and protects without restraint, enabling your most visionary moves. A full-zip jacket constructed from a light, stretchy double-weave fabric, it offers unencumbered movement and great abrasion- and weather-resistance. Two handwarmer pockets lay comfortably under a harness or waistbelt, and one zippered chest pocket holds small essentials. Low-bulk spiral cuffs push up easily, so you can dive into deep hand cracks without additional pump. A no-bunch drawcord hem cinches from inside the handwarmer pockets and protects against updrafts.
- Lightweight, double-weave soft-shell fabric resists abrasion, wind and weather while maintaining great stretch and breathability for highly aerobic activity
- Center-front zipper with interior wind flap and minimal-welt microfleece zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left-chest zippered security pocket; open-entry handwarmer pockets that disappear under a harness or waistbelt
- Variable Conditions Cuff with spiral-seam construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem