||Out of stock
Our Sidesend Pants have 4-way stretch for exceptional mobility and comfort when you're bouldering, backpacking, traveling or making it up as you go along. Our narrowest technical pant is made with 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 4-way stretch and 50+ UPF sun protection. Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant, they feature articulated knees for even greater mobility. Five zippered pockets hold passport, lunch money and that scrap of paper with directions to the crag.
- Comfortable cargo pants made of a breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Curved waistband follows the contour of the hips for a perfect fit. Waistband is lined with highly breathable wicking mesh and has a hidden elasticized drawcord for an adjustable fit
- Two slanted zippered handwarmer pockets; one zippered drop-in cargo pocket on right leg; two rear zippered pockets
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 6.2-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 394 g (13.9 oz)