Heavy-duty shock absorption and legendary support make the original Superfeet GREEN insoles Superfeet’s undisputed heavyweight champions. GREEN insoles haven’t changed much since their design in 1977. Why? Because they work. GREEN insoles offer affordable, professional-grade orthotic support, performance and comfort for anyone who wants their footwear to fit and feel better.
HOW IT WORKS:
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of your footwear to your foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilise the foot, while the deep, structured heel cup and full-length foam provide support and comfort for every step.
• STABILISER CAP: Acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
• DEEP HEEL CUP: Features the widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and can help with natural shock absorption.
• BIO-MECHANICAL SHAPE: Has the most shape to help stabilise and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
• HIGH-DENSITY FOAM LAYER: Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort.
• ORGANIC, ODOUR-CONTROL COATING: All natural coating that eliminates odour-causing bacteria.
• Superfeet GREEN insoles are vegan and free of latex, nickel sulphate, formaldehyde and preservatives.
Superfeet GREEN high-profile insoles have a shape that offers the widest and deepest heel cup for maximum support.
FITS BEST IN:
Superfeet GREEN insoles fit all types of medium and high-volume footwear with removable factory insoles that range from running shoes to casual footwear to work or hiking boots.
A - Junior: 13.5-2
B -Junior: 2.5-4, Women: 4.5-6
C - Men: 5.5-7, Women: 6.5-8
D - Men: 7.5-9, Women: 8.5-10
E - Men: 9.5-11, Women: 10.5-12
F - Men: 11.5-13
G - Men: 13.5-15