The pants to head north in. Get away to Kakadu or the Kimberley wearing the Horizon II convertible pants from The North Face. They're perfect for warm-weather hikes, but are also ideal for long days spent lounging on the beach thanks to zip-off pant legs. UPF 50 protection shields you from harmful sunlight, while a hydrophobic treatment ensures rapid dry time and total comfort.
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- A woven fabric with patterned heavier yarns to prevent rips and tears from spreading
- Performance Technology: The North Face® QuickDry
- Hydrophobic treatment reduces water absorption and enhances dry time.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.